Thursday, October 18, 2007

Only 2 modules today.. CADD 2 and EM3B tutorial. You know, when i looked through my timetable, i thought that.. it looked pretty.. what's the word.. slackish? It's like, i have only 5 modules, and 2 of them is non-examinable. Maybe it's because i don't have a module that depends heavily on project based assessment, namely EUCD. Well, didn't have that 'cos i failed PFA last semaster remember? As for all things in life, there are definately plus and minuses..

CADD 2 was scary. I realised that i threw everything i learned back in CADD 1 back to Mr Phillip. I have like forgotten how to use ProE. I've even forgotten how to extrude a rectangular box.. and to think i got an A for CADD 1. Looks like i have to practise more here..

EM3B? True.. it might only be a tutorial, but it was still bad. Couldn't start doing those integrals until i checked with Alan. As if not doing fantastically well for EG2 wasn't bad enough, EM3B practically revolves around EG2. Damn. I hate engineering maths. I love maths. I just hate engineering maths. Did you know that engineering maths is expanding from secondary level's A maths? Whoop-dee-doo.

Went to the clubhouse after my tutorial. Jayson finally got back the drumset from the Concert Band! Got to jam a little with Zhiwei. Feels good to play the drums again. Obviously i suffered from post-drums withdrawal symptoms. Played this funky beat, extracting from Kaiser Ruby's 'Ruby', with double bass ending each 4/4 bar. I could bass it, just not consistent with the timing. Double bass gets me everytime.. Zhiwei managed to get the feel of the beat with the guitar. It wasn't there, but it was very close. I think he is my only jamming bud.. no one else jams with me.. probably 'cause i suck too much.. lolzers..

Shopping list of the week!
1. Nice, warm jacket (preferbly those woolly kinds with a hood and pockets in front).
2. Pencil case!
3. New pair of drum sticks.
4. Drum sticks carrier bag?
5. Drumming practice pad (damn it costs like $40 bucks).
6. Sling bag!
7. New shirt?

Gonna meet up with Henghui and clear a few items this Saturday. Maybe i'll hit Plaza Singapura, my usual haunt. Or maybe i'll go to Bugis instead. Or maybe i'll just go both places.